Tuesday, November 2, 2010

i wear sexy underwear!!!

First, let me say that I'm not going to get too graphic. I know some of you may be disappointed. The fact remains, that I like to put on the occasional sexy undergarment, and I have a reason.

I don't want you to read too much into this, but I had an old friend that said, "If you look good, you feel good, and you play good." That last part, he was talking about football. Trust me the sexy panties and football are unrelated. Still, there are times that I need an ego boost; so, I slip on something that I know noone else will see. For some reason, that lifts my spirits, and I feel better. I project better, and I know others notice it, but they do now know why I am at the top of my game. HA HA HA.... there's a reason.

I think there are times that we need to do something serious or something stupid to pick ourselves up. We have two choices; we can be sad, or we can get happy.

Why not get happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment