Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Why not freakin' help someone.

There is a girl that works for Crystal and I that has just moved into her first place and has just landed her first full-time job. I was doing maintenance at her apartment today, and I saw that she had nothing. Well, let me take that back. She had a blow up mattress and a TV that my wife and I gave her.


She isn't asking for help. But why not help her? Do we have to wait.

"All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had." ACTS 4

Our possessions have a purpose. They are to please the Lord. This is the funny thing. I'm going to post this on Facebook and noone will give a crap, but I post something stupid like, "I'm heading to the mall," people will jump all over that. Sometimes, Christians come through in a big way. Other times, Christians suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment