Thursday, September 22, 2011

Somehow Autumn

I'm doing something big with the next few months.

I was recently at Life Changing Ministries, which is a church located in Sugar Land Texas. It is a great church with great people and a great pastor. Crystal and I were visiting friends in the area, and that is where they go to church. That is how we got hooked up.

The Pastor at this church knows the Bible. His message was rich in scripture, and he truly made the word come alive. It was seeing this, and being guided by the Holy Spirit, I decided to read/hear the first 5 books of the Bible over and over and over. I am going to be cycling through the first 5 books of the Bible everyday for 3 months. I'm excited about what God is going to show me.

I was in a band when I was young called Somehow Autumn- you can still find the music online. We were young.

No comments:

Post a Comment