Friday, September 23, 2011

the next generation UNITED!!!

Have you ever heard of religion being "Parents' Religion?"

I hear many young persons say this in a negative way. They'll say, "I don't want my parents' religion." But I have news for you. It is your parents' religion. It is my parents' religion. It is my parents' parents' religion. Guess what? It is the religion and the faith of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph. I thank God that my parents brought my butt to church time after time, if they had not done that, it would not be my religion and my faith.

I have faith in the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, my mom, and my dad.

We in this generation are part of the faith family of that generation, and I will carry this faith on to my sons and daughters. I will carry this faith onto the next generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment