Sunday, October 3, 2010

Recently, I posted some of my goals. Once again, I think it is important to set goals. I listed a number of business goals that I would like to achieve. They are all possible, might I add.

What I forgot to mention are some of my most important goals.

1.) I want to do exactly what God asks of me. I want the world to know, and I want every blogger to read that I am a passionate follower of Christ.

2.) I want to be married to the same wonderful woman my entire life. Marriages have ended too quickly in recent times. I believe that I have found someone special, and I will do everything I can to hold on to that person for the rest of my life. I make mistakes; we disagree. Still, I would rather be miserable with her, than happy with someone that God has not crafted to be my wife.

3.) I want to have Godly children, and I want to adopt. I want to spread my seed and the Eastman name; plus, I want to give a child the chance to have a great future grounded in Christ.

4.) I want to start a church that reaches the world. One of my greatest dreams is to inspire others to share the love of Christ.

The list can go on and on, but I encourage you to make your own list. These are just a few. I have plans as to how I am going to get there. My generation, please build upon the things that we know and the things that we have learned. We are a special, gifted, talented generation, full of hope and potential. Let's do it! Let's do something that makes others stand back and say "WOW!"

No comments:

Post a Comment