Saturday, October 9, 2010

husbands, invest in your wives.

Today, I cleaned the house. I made the made. I laid roses on the bed.

On top of the roses, I laid a present that I purchased for her. It's not her birthday. It's not an anniversary. There is no special occasion attached to this day. I simply got her a present because I wanted to get her a present. Now, I am bragging about it. That, on the other hand, is not the point. Husband, invest in your wife. God paired you with someone that he picked out just for you. Enjoy that.

I don't want anything in return; I just want her to know that I love her. She may never read this, because she doesn't really read my blogs, but I want the whole world to know how much she means to me. Crystal, I love you. I got you a present, because you deserve a present.

No comments:

Post a Comment