Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dead Church???

This is not a response to what anyone has said to me. So, I don's want you to be offended if you think I am talking about you.

I am not talking about you.

Recently, God told me something that I would like to share. "There is no such thing as a dead church. There are comatose churches, there are sleeping giants, there are stagnant churches, but there are no dead churches."

I believe that the church is a giant. God created a giant. You and me, we are giants. There may be sleeping giants, and there may be active giants, but just because you are asleep doesn't mean you are dead. How would you feel if you were sleeping in your bed and someone declared you dead?

Maybe we need to be the catalyst to propel are church to great things. Maybe we need to raise up sleeping giants. You may not be dead... You may just be sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment