Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Don't fake it

I just want to let you know that you are uniquely created. You are specifically crafted to do a specific thing at a specific time.

I am currently listening to a local pastor who has been majorly influenced by a "big name" pastor. Because he has been so heavily influenced, he mimics this big name pastor in speech, in tone, and in tempo. They say that "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery", but I want you to think about something different. Why would you rob the world of you. I know people who are very good at being who they are. I know a J.J. who is really good at being J.J.. I know a Christopher who is really good at being Christopher. I know a Crystal that is really good at being Crystal, the love of my life.

Why would you change who you are? Christ created you to bless the world with you. Enjoy who you are.

Don't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment